Let’s talk about some smile facts:
- Smiles are more attractive than makeup: A research study conducted by Orbit Complete discovered that 69% of people find women more attractive when they smile than when they are wearing makeup.
- Smiling helps you get promoted: Smiles make a person seem more attractive, sociable and confident, and people who smile more are more likely to get a promotion.
- Smiles relieve stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress.
- Forcing yourself to smile can boost your mood: Psychologists have found that even if you’re in bad mood, you can instantly lift your spirits by forcing yourself to smile.
- It boosts your immune system: Smiling can improve your physical health, too. Your body is more relaxed when you smile, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
So does your smile make you feel confident and empowered? Or have you learned to tilt your head to a certain side, smile a certain way or don’t smile at all?
If you answered yes to the last question, we will help you smile with confidence.
Let’s Get Started!
You may be overwhelmed and not know where to start on your journey to a new smile, so let’s break it down. First, Dr. Erica will talk to you about your concerns and goals for your smile. At that time, she will recommend the best course of treatment to meet your specific desires.
No matter how minor or extensive your smile needs may be, Dr. Erica and the IDW team will do everything possible to give you the smile of your dreams.
How Do We Achieve Your Perfect Smile?
Some smile makeovers include one or more cosmetic treatments and procedures to give you a beautiful smile. This can include: whitening, cosmetic bonding, veneers, dental implants, and tissue recontouring with our state of the art LightScalpel CO2 laser.
Dr. Erica evaluates your case with an artistic eye and presents your options for a complete smile makeover.