Sure Smile Clear Aligners as Easy as 1,2,3
A Guide to Getting Sure Smiles in Orland Park, Illinois
Many people put off straightening their teeth, thinking it involves years of wearing ugly metal braces. But Sure Smile is different. These clear aligners, very similar to Invisalign, are hardly noticeable, and they make smile makeovers speedy and simple. Using Sure Smile, the dental team at Inspire Dental Wellness can give patients the smiles they’ve always wanted without the hassle.
The Sure Smile Advantage
When patients decide it is time to fix their smiles, they are impatient to see results. Sure Smile alignment takes on average six months, which is three months less than the leading competitor.
Sure smile uses 3D imaging and computer fabrication technology to create clear aligners that perfectly mold to a patient’s teeth. The manufacturers of Sure Smile clear aligners use laser cutting technology, which means no more rough edges to irritate a patient’s mouth.
Sure smile clear aligners get molded from computer-generated data using Essix® ACE material, which is almost invisible to the naked eye. Patients who choose Sure Smile clear aligners can carry on smiling with confidence during their treatment.
- Oral Health
Traditional metal braces are a nightmare for dental hygiene. Because orthodontists cement the metal in place, braces trap food. Brushing teeth is difficult, and flossing is next to impossible. But Sure Smile clear aligners are removable, allowing patients to brush and floss in the same way as before treatment.
Patients can remove their aligners for eating, which means food particles are less likely to become lodged in teeth in the first place. For really special occasions, you can remove your Sure Smile aligners altogether.
Users of Sure Smile clear aligners spend less time in the dentist’s chair than patients who opt for traditional braces. Sure Smile treatment time is quicker, the number of appointments is fewer, and the length of each appointment is shorter.
When it comes to tooth alignment, one size doesn’t fit all. Incorrectly positioned teeth can harm a patient’s appearance. To avoid this, Sure Smile uses digital technology to produce tooth alignment that works perfectly with the patient’s unique facial features.
The Sure Smile Process
Using Sure smile clear aligners to achieve the smile you have always wanted is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- The Sure Smile consultation. During the first visit, the dentist performs a 3D scan of the patient’s teeth and takes the patient’s photograph. These images enable dental technicians to create (1) a treatment plan and (2) sets of comfortable aligners that will quickly produce results tailored specifically to the patient’s needs.
- Commence Sure Smile clear aligner treatment. After a short wait for fabrication, patients get sets of dental aligners designed to gradually shift teeth into the required positions. You’ll wear each set for approximately two weeks, with visits to the dentist every so often to fine-tune and check on the realignment’s progress.
- Finish Sure Smile treatment. At a patient’s final visit, the dentist will ensure that everything is as it should be and that the patient is happy with the results. After this, the former Sure Smile patient is free to start enjoying life with a new, beautiful smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dental problems does Sure Smile work for? Sure smile is excellent at solving several dental problems, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Sure Smile aligners can also hold temporary teeth during dental implant procedures
- What is the cost of Sure Smile aligners? The cost depends on how much work is involved in realigning a patient’s teeth. The cost of Sure Smile aligners is comparable to that of traditional braces, but the Sure Smile treatment is speedier, more precise, and more comfortable.
At the initial consultation, the team at Inspire Dental Wellness will be transparent about pricing and help patients check their insurance coverage. Attractive financing and payment plans are also available to qualified patients.
- Does dental insurance cover sure Smile aligners? That depends on the patient’s insurance; however, Sure Smile aligners are considered orthodontics, and many policies include an allowance to help pay for this treatment.
- How many hours a day should patients wear Sure smile clear aligners? The longer you wear aligners, the more quickly they do their job. To get the best results, you should wear Sure Smile aligners for at least 22 hours a day, which allows ample time to remove them for eating and brushing teeth and is a lot better than the 24 hours a day required for traditional metal brace wearers.
- After treatment ends, do teeth stay in their new alignment? The retention of alignment differs from patient to patient. Some patients’ teeth stay where placed, while others soon start shifting. If you fall into the latter category, we can remedy this by having you wear specially molded retainers overnight. Retainers are also great to prevent damage from tooth grinding, so they can do double duty.
Led by Dr. Erica Zolnierczyk, the dental team at Inspire Dental Wellness offers the latest in dental care to residents of Orland Park, Illinois, and the surrounding area. From general dentistry to cosmetic surgery and dental implants, the dental services available at our convenient location are comprehensive. We employ the latest dental advances and technology and produce great results.
Call today at 708-460-6699 to schedule a free consultation, the first step in a smile of which you’ll be proud.