Dental Financing Options
Your oral health is very important and dental treatment is an excellent investment in your overall health and wellbeing. Because of this, we make every effort to provide you with dental financing options that make it easy to obtain the dental procedures you need and desire. We don’t want financial considerations and insurance confusion to be an obstacle to you receiving quality dental care. Our Financial Coordinator offers direct guidance on dental financing for patients and is more than happy to speak with you on the phone to find the plan that works for you. Give us a call at 708-460-6699 to get started
Payment is accepted via cash, check, and most major credit cards. We also partner with CareCredit for additional dental financing options.
Dental Financing for Patients: Explore Your Options
Inspired Smiles Membership Club
No insurance? No problem! We offer multiple ways to pay for dental work so that you can do what works best for you, including dental membership plans that are tailored to our practice and the needs of your family. Choose from three affordable plans and save big on preventative care, exams, and x-rays. Our Inspired Smiles Membership Plans also provide you with savings on restorative treatments and orthodontics.
If you’re searching “dentist with payment plans near me” we’ve got you covered. Click here to find out about our in-house membership plan and help make your visits affordable even without dental insurance.
We Are CareCredit Dental Providers
CareCredit is a credit card designed for use specifically on your family’s healthcare needs. Use it to cover dental care and treatments not covered by insurance, and get a budget-friendly way to manage out-of-pocket expenses. Payments can be made in installments, and you can use your CareCredit card on multiple visits as needed.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to accept the CareCredit card. CareCredit has a full range of payment plans to meet every financing need, including no interest and low interest options, each with low monthly payments and no upfront costs.
Approval for CareCredit is subject to eligibility. Learn more about CareCredit dental financing for patients below, and click on the logo to apply!
We accept most major insurance plans and will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits your plan provides. Call our office at 708-460-6699 to speak with our insurance coordinators to give you the best estimate of what your costs may be
We work with most dental insurance networks, we’ll gladly process your insurance claim for you and estimate the portion that is not covered by insurance. This co-payment amount is due at the time of treatment and may be paid by any of the payment options listed above. Our estimates are based on the information that you have provided us regarding the benefits of the insurance plan your employer has chosen. We’re not party to your insurance contract and we, therefore, cannot guarantee what your insurance will cover.
Our Thoughts on Dental Insurance
We understand our patient’s desire to take advantage of benefits their employer has purchased on their behalf. Sometimes we see them disappointed when those benefits don’t completely match their needs. We want to share with you what we have learned about dental insurance so you will have clear expectations from the start.
The benefits purchased for you were based on the amount your employer budgeted for buying insurance – not on your needs or the needs of others in the plan. No one from the insurance company checked your teeth or asked you what kind of dental health was important to you. That’s okay. That’s our job.
We want to assure you that in this practice we will always make recommendations based on what we believe to be in your best interest; never on what’s best for the insurance company.
We will help you see what we see, as we see it. We’ll help you understand the existing conditions in your mouth, how they occurred, and what you can do about them. We’ll talk with you about options and help you understand the implications of the choices you make. We want to work with you over time to help you achieve the level of health you desire for yourself.
Most of our patients tell us they want dentistry that is done right the first time. They want the longest lasting, most dependable, most comfortable, and most attractive dentistry they can have. That’s also what we see as the best and, in the long run, most economical dentistry.
We encourage you to look at dental insurance as an aid in achieving your goals. Dental insurance was never designed to pay for everything everyone in the plan might want or need; only to defer some of the cost of some of the treatments its customers might choose.
We have a lot of experience with dental insurance in our practice and we’re happy to share what we know with you. We’ll help you determine what you’re entitled to, help you ask the appropriate questions of your benefits advisor, and help you get the maximum benefit you are entitled to under your plan. We hope you will see us as a resource in helping you make healthy choices. We intend to be your dental practice for a very long time so your long-term health is important to us.
• Some dental benefits are changing rapidly, with many reductions in your coverage.
• Insurance companies do not inform dental offices of changes to your policy.
• Benefit coverage is a contract between you, the insurance company and your employer, not the dentist.
• Your insurance company may have changed due to; takeover, merger, buyout, etc. If so, you may have new policy numbers, etc. Be sure you are up to date so that you can update your dentist.
• Dental benefits rarely cover 100% of your dentistry.
• Coverage, in some cases is being reduced drastically due to companies cutting their costs. This means that necessary treatment may no longer be covered by your plan.
• Ultimately, you are responsible for paying the dentist for treatment and your insurance company will reimburse you.
• We encourage our patients to know their plan, in order to eliminate disappointments with payment and reimbursement.
• We suggest that you obtain updated information from your insurance company before making your dental appointments (and we would be pleased to help you further understand your benefit coverage).
• Some companies offer 100% coverage based on 1994 (or earlier) fees. We charge current fees, which are based on the American Dental Association fee guide.
• We would be pleased to complete a pre-authorization to send to your insurance company for confirmation of your coverage. This will enable you to plan your finances before starting treatment.
• Often insurance companies are sending back approvals with requests for cheaper alternative treatment plans. Our doctors will discuss any alternatives and choices with you prior to treatment. It is our policy to recommend what is best for you, not what is best for the insurance company.
• Some employers are offering their employees dental coverage which is minimal and restricts their choice of dentist and treatment.